1. The Management reserves to itself the right of admission.
2. Admission is open to the students of different caste, creed and community without distinction, provided children are deemed capable of drawing benefit from the kind of education imparted.
3. Those applying for admission are, as a rule, to appear for achievement tests in the main subjects. They are tested for terminal level of the class below the one for which they seek admission.
4. A pupil who has attended a recognized school must submit a Transfer Certificate from the school. In the case of students from unrecognized school or private school or those who have not attended school, official Birth certificate from such as the Municipal Corporation or the Panchayat in support of the date of birth must be submitted. AFFIDAVITS ARE NOT ACCEPTED as a valid document. Except for clerical errors, claims for change of date of birth are not entertained.
5. All documents submitted at the time of admission become the property of the school and cannot be returned.
6. In the event of any clerical error regarding the date of birth in the Report card or Certificate issued must be brought to the notice of the office immediately for rectification within three days.
7. Names of Students, who remain absent without leave for six consecutive days, will be struck off the rolls. On their returning to the school, if accepted, re-admission fee will be charged.
8. Classes XI & XII (Senior Secondary) is a separate Course. Admission to the senior Secondary classes is entirely at the discretion of the school Authorities. Provisional admission to class XI will be done after the CBSE/ICSE/State Board exams on the basis of the student’s performance in classes IX & X. To be admitted to the Science Stream (Medical/Non Medical), generally a student should have a consistent score of minimum 71% or equivalent grade in Science and Mathematics, however, the final admission is at the discretion of the management, Admission to class XI will be confirmed only after the class X Board results and submission of the pass certificate of class X Board Examination with the required percentage of marks. Fee paid at the time of provisional admission are not refundable.